If you love me, then say so! (Includes 18+ patch!)

If you love me, then say so! 
Watashi ga Suki nara "Suki" tte Itte!

""I love you."
Three simple words that are always hard to say. When do you confess? Where? How? Everyone faces this worry, trying to gauge the proper time, but once you're going steady, how do you keep it that way?
In our first title from Chuablesoft, one of our brand-new partners, this choice rests at the heart of the game. Winner of the 2015 Moege Award for top game design, If You Love Me, Then Say So! (Watashi ga Suki Nara "Suki"-tte Itte!) features an innovative event system with enormous freedom to choose how you spend your time—and when to take the plunge with the girl of your dreams. Is it better to confess early? To wait and see? Countless branching paths wait for you to make that agonizing decision."

Image result for if you love me then say soRelated imageImage result for if you love me then say so

Download If you love me, then say so! here:
Download If you love me, then say so!

Comments